Born and raised in Rishikesh, Mansi has worked with Reuters as a photojournalist covering important news events and working on stories highlighting gender-related issues. Mansi's long term projects tend to explore the nuances of intimate spacess.
She is currently based out of New Delhi and Rishikesh.
• Received Hope Françoise Demulder Photography Grant, 2014 Selected for Photo Boite 30 Under 30 female photographers, France 2016
• Received honorable mention in FotoVisura Grant, USA 2016
• Featured in SUR International Journal for Human Rights, Brazil 2015
• Featured in Homegrown Magazine, India 2015
• Featured in Bangkok Post, Thailand 2013
• Exhibited at Indian Photography Festival, Hyderabad 2015
• Exhibited at Angkor Photo Festival, Cambodia, 2015
• Exhibited at Delhi Photo Festival, India, 2015
• Work published in New york times, Time Magazine, Time Lightbox, International Herald Tribune, Financial Times, Wall street journal, The Guardian, Washington Post, BBC, Telegraph, UOL, Globe and mail, Boston Globe, Stern, The Atlantic, Paris Match, MSNBC.